There are additional restrictions around vaccination status that mandate only those who have received both required doses of a Covid vaccine and can show proof in the approved format can enter our dealerships.
These Public Health Order from the NSW Government include:
- Distancing is still required (1 person per 4 square meters indoors and 1 person per 2 square meters outdoors)
- All Guest will remain seated whilst indoors but standing is allowed outdoors.
- Masks are mandatory for indoor settings (except children under the age of 12).
- Masks no longer required in outdoor settings (except for front-of-house hospitality staff).
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.
- Guest who are not fully vaccinated can only access via our Click & Collect service.
- These restrictions have been mandated by the NSW Government and Illawarra Toyota are obliged to enforce these rules.
Please be patient as we navigate this new era.
How can I proof I’m fully vaccinated:
Where can I access my proof of vaccination?
You can access your proof of vaccination of Covid-19 using:
We look forward to your visit to our dealership.